Welcome to My Story

I hope this can be a place of sharing and healing. I want to share my struggles and surprises on this journey. I want to help you find healing like I did by relying on my faith and pursuing my dream of writing a children's book. Maddy and Scooter: Unlikely Friends is not only my book, but an action response to my grief. I hope you can give birth to your dream!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

give birth to your dream website

Well, it is finally here! My website. It is pretty much an extension of this blog, but with more ways for me to connect and share information about Kristen Lucas for those that need it. I hope you all can check it out and let me know what you think! It is www.givebirthtoyourdream.com. Enjoy and poke around! New blog update to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment