Welcome to My Story

I hope this can be a place of sharing and healing. I want to share my struggles and surprises on this journey. I want to help you find healing like I did by relying on my faith and pursuing my dream of writing a children's book. Maddy and Scooter: Unlikely Friends is not only my book, but an action response to my grief. I hope you can give birth to your dream!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Relief!

Okay...so an update from the HSG exam. I was so nervous as I last wrote and extremely scared. I had to wait a half an hour because they were running behind and I thought I was going to have a full on panic attack!! The nurses and technicians were awesome and the doctor wasn't exactly Mr. Personality, but he was at least quick. I highly recommend Sharp-Rees Stealy medical professionals in San Diego! It was very uncomfortable and I did have to squeeze the nurses hand a couple of times, but overall not that bad. I definitely have worse cramps than this during my cycle so I could handle the pain. I am so glad it is over and the good news is...everything is normal! No blockages and apparently I have a great uterus! Hooray! 
Now for more testing...I mean I am glad with all of these tests so far they come back normal, but it still feels like okay what is going on? I still know it is up to God and just a matter of time...I am just not patient. Okay now that the test is over I want to hear everyone's horror stories...what was so bad about the HSG exam for you?

1 comment:

  1. well done luv! That is brilliant news! The fear of mine was also worse than the actual event - but I think this can sometimes be due to whether you have a blockage or not. Blockages hurt because there is no where for the liquid to go. I was also unexplained - there are times when you want to be able to hang your hat and say so that's the reason....it is a big frustration not knowing. Sending love xxx

    ReplyDelete