Welcome to My Story

I hope this can be a place of sharing and healing. I want to share my struggles and surprises on this journey. I want to help you find healing like I did by relying on my faith and pursuing my dream of writing a children's book. Maddy and Scooter: Unlikely Friends is not only my book, but an action response to my grief. I hope you can give birth to your dream!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Upcoming Event

I want to let everyone know about an upcoming event on April 16 where I will be speaking. The event is to raise money and awareness about fertility issues and is being hosted by an amazing friend who has put all of this together. The event will be held at her home in Oceanside, CA and everyone attending, for the cost of $20, will receive a copy of my children's book, a goodie bag, and the rest of the proceeds will go to RESOLVE, the national infertility association. If you are interested in attending please contact me via this blog or email and I can get you more information. I would love to have you come and hear my story and meet with you! Stay strong and give birth to a dream!!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you every luck and love for this - sounds amazing! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete